Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Its been awhile... And, how things have changed!

I have been meaning to get back to the blog world for awhile now... and boy to we have a lot going on!! This year has been a busy one filled with many blessings, special events and many, many memories!!!

To kick the year off we were busy planning one of my very best friends weddings!!! It was an amazing experience and I am so grateful to have been given the honor of serving as Maid of Honor!! Vanessa got married on April 13, 2012 at a beautiful home in Mineral Wells, Tx.


Less than a week after her wedding Cody and I got ENGAGED!!!!!!!! We had been talking about getting engaged for awhile now but it finally happened and we couldn't be more excited!!


Then, to top it all off Cody and I got the surprise of our life.... we found out we were expecting a sweet little jelly bean in December of this year!!! HOLY MOLY!!!


And, because we didn't have enough going on, we bought a house!!!


So, just to recap everything, get engaged in April... find out we are expecting in May.... bought a house in June... and officially moved in the weekend before Kalie started third grade!! YIKES!!! Needless to say, we have been busy.

All of this excitement has made me realized how desperately I need a place to write down memories and share pictures which has brought me back to my long lost blog!! Hopefully I will find the time and the energy to share pictures of my sweet bug as she enjoys her second year of Bobcat cheerleading and her life as a third grader along with pictures of our new home (as soon as I get it all pretty and blog presentable) and of course, our new addition!!

I have so much to write about and share but even I need time to digest all the information I just spit out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I didn't know you blogged! We have something else in common! Yes you have been busy and blogging is a great way to capture the memories to help you remember! I will be following you!

    ReplyDelete