Monday, January 3, 2011

The 1st on the 3rd


So, I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now.... but time is very hard to come by. Fortunately I finally graduated college in December which frees up some time for me to chronicle this crazy life I love!!! My plan was to start on this blog on the 1st of January.... but as usual... it is already the 3rd and I am just now starting!! As I type this I am sitting on the couch with my sweet Kalie-bug watching Despicable Me.... for the 3rd time in as many days. I cant complain though, its better than Spongebob....

I am excited to have a place to share all the happenings in life as I know 2011 will bring with it an exciting series of events, all of which I cannot wait to experience! On the top of the list is watching Kalie continue to develop into a beautiful young lady and enjoy the final months of her first grade year! Coming in a close second is finding out if I got into law school or not.... a dream of mine that will hopefully be realized by an acceptance sometime in January!!!


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment